Jimmy Odom, founder of WeDeliver, the first crowd-sourced hyper-local delivery platform, will be speaking at SoMe’s December Insight event this Friday at DIRRT Environmental Solutions. Jimmy will be sharing how he successfully used content marketing to grow WeDeliver into the thriving business it is today.
WeDeliver’s business model supports small business growth by making it easier than ever to buy from your favorite local shops. Need more reasons to hear Jimmy speak? Here are our top 5:
1. WeDeliver is a Chicago based company that won the Startup Weekend Chicago competition in November.
2. WeDeliver delivers SAME DAY.
3. You can schedule and track deliveries in real time using a personalized dashboard; plus see special notes and delivery confirmation from your customers.
4. They’re pros at delivering cupcakes (and donuts and flowers and ties etc.)
5. Most importantly, WeDeliver fills an economic void, “Think about our economy and how many people are unemployed or underemployed right now. It’s a huge number. And we’re seeing all these companies that use the share model…So there’s power in sharing. “ -Jimmy Odom
Join us this Friday, December 6 at noon at DIRTT for lunch and a full conversation with Jimmy followed by a Q+A!