Though it’s still a relatively new concept, marketing your products on Amazon is one of the fastest ways to increase exposure to your brand and boost sales. But it can also be a tricky needle to thread. That’s where SoMe Connect comes in. We’re your go-to Amazon marketing agency.
When you partner with SoMe Connect, we’ll help you build a rock solid Amazon marketing strategy that propels your business.
Why Do I Need to Sell on Amazon?
Amazon is the world’s largest online store, and more and more people are flocking to it every day to buy just about everything they could want or need. Recent studies even suggest that Amazon beats out Google as the entry point for customers looking to purchase products. If you want to significantly increase your sales, setting up a shop on Amazon is the thing to do.
The Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) Program Can Increase Brand Awareness and Boost Your Sales and Revenue
If you’re a business owner that has products to sell, choosing to set up an Amazon retail store is one of the best ways to sell more product and increase your revenue. Since so many consumers shop on Amazon, your product will live right where these consumers do.
With So Many Products on Amazon, How Can I Hope to be Seen?
Great Question! The AMS platform is a lot like a PPC (Pay-Per-Click) campaign. Just like you pay for ad placement at the top of the SERP (Search Engine Results Page) you do so with your products when selling on the Amazon marketplace.
Luckily for you, we at SoMe Connect know how to run a really successful PPC campaign and use similar tactics and methods to boost your products’ visibility on Amazon. Just as you select certain keywords to show up higher in a PPC campaign, you do something similar on Amazon. By selecting keywords and selecting your target audience, you’ll show up for relevant product searches.
The General Process:
- We use analytics and data to create an ad for your product based on relevant keywords and interests.
- We create a budget for how much you want to spend and then decide on an appropriate amount to bid on for each click.
- We optimize and adjust based on ad performance. Amazon allows us to retarget selecting new keywords, adjust your budget, and even pause at any time, enabling us to ensure that you get the best ROI possible.
- We then monitor the success of your campaign using Amazon’s available end-to-end metrics.
- Using this data, we can retune and adjust your ads to maximize your success and sales.
- With regular reporting to you about your campaigns, you’ll always be in the loop.
For a full breakdown of the Amazon Marketing Services platform and how we can help you as your Amazon marketing agency, contact SoMe Connect today.